Versteegh Bijoux is an international wholesaler in fashion accessories. The company has around ten showrooms in the Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Spain, which sell from stock. As well as its own collection, the company supplies from the collections of various private labels. Versteegh has been a Serac customer since 2010. Serac manages Versteegh's Private Cloud, which includes international Magento online stores, checkouts in the showrooms and a scanning solution for the logistical process. The company has two SAP Business One installations: one in the Netherlands and one in Germany.
Functions and characteristics of Versteegh Amsterdam
- Management of master data (customer loyalty cards, products, prices, etc.) in SAP Business One thanks to complete integration with additional Serac products.
- Private Cloud for SAP Business One, Retail XML, Scanning XML, Magento Connector and XML Webserver hosted by Serac.
- Complete price and product management from the Dutch SAP Business One installation possible using XML messages, which update the German SAP Business One installation.
- EDI link with suppliers for exchange of product files, sales reports and invoicing.
- One face for customers through sharing of customer information between various databases.
- Exchange of product images by supplier directly in SAP Business One.
- Collection book compiled in Crystal Reports and available on iPad in showrooms.
- Most efficient stocking of branches is optimally calculated using a bespoke solution supplied by Serac.
- EDI messages to a third party in Asia for printing of labels with barcodes..